Integrated Master Scheduler, MID
Integrated Program Solutions, Inc
Lexington Park, MD 20653
IPS is seeking to hire full time Integrated Master Scheduler in Laurel, MD. Selected candidate will possess a very strong attention to detail, professional communication skills, self-motivation, and a commitment to excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage schedules that comply with a program’s Statement of Objectives (SOO), Technical Performance Requirements (TPRs), Contract Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS), or Contract Statement of Work (CSOW).
- Work with DoD clients to establish and monitor the program’s execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria.
- Develop and manage a project or program schedule that will communicate to all levels of the project team and stakeholders effectively.
- Publish the IMS to a SharePoint site for use by DoD personnel and support junior schedulers in the collection and collation of data and the interpretation of timelines.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lexington Park, MD 20653 and Laurel, MD 20707: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience drafting, editing and tracking scheduling products with minimal direction (i.e. Schedules, Critical path analysis metrics, Integrated Program Management Report Metrics and schedule metrics)
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in Program scheduling for a Government Acquisition Program Office or combined three years’ experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Microsoft Project scheduling tools to include critical path analysis
- Program Scheduling in support of Government Program/Contracts Management
- Integrated Master Scheduling development and management
- Scheduling Analysis 2+ years of experience with project or program management support
Due to the requirements of this contract, U.S. Citizenship, and the ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required. Active Security Clearance is preferred.
100% on-site to begin, may be able to work towards a hybrid work schedule.